The 3 Day Detention and Removal Immigration Law Training Intensive is a one-on-one training that covers a total of 24 hours and takes place in Golden, Colorado or at the location of your choice. This is a rapid growth area of Immigration Law. This training will give you the fundamental knowledge and practice you need to successfully procure and navigate detention and removal immigration law cases. You can easily pay for the tuition for this class with one new case.
Prerequisites: Level I Family Immigration Law Training Intensive or instructor permission
What you will gain from this training:
- How to meet with clients and their families and manage their urgent expectations when your client is detained
- Winning – best practices on preparing, filing and arguing motions for bond and relief from removal
- How to quickly research immigration consequences of illegal activity for your clients
- How to prepare a record that will win on appeal
- Filing appeals to the board of immigration appeals and federal court of appeals that will prevail for your clients and their families
3 Day Detention and Removal Immigration Law Training
Total training costs for 1 person = $6,875
For each additional person add $3,995
Travel costs if outside the Denver, Colorado area of $1,995
Discounted rates for groups of 4 or more
Here is an overview of the 3 Day Detention and Removal Immigration Law Training curriculum: CCS Schedule – Detention & Removal Immigration Law Training
Attorneys are required to bring a notebook computer with wireless internet capability and a copy of Kurzban’s Immigration Law Sourcebook (Available at:www.ailapubs.org/kurimlawsour1.html). The closest hotel within walking distance to the facility is the Denver Marriott West, 1717 Denver West Boulevard, Golden, CO 80401. There are ample restaurants and a Whole Foods within walking distance.